Hello, and welcome to our first post on the Nonga Blog! We are so excited to have you here and welcome you to our community. One of the very first questions you may be asking yourself is about our name. Why Nonga? What does “Nonga” mean? Well, your curiosity is about to be satisfied. The word Nonga comes from the Mooré language spoken in Burkina Faso. It means “Love.” Seeing as our mission here at Nonga is to help people like you find love, we thought it was a fitting name.
Nonga is a new Black dating app for single people of the global African diaspora. We aim to connect people worldwide who share cultural values. Our mission is simple: To create a community where Africans and people of African descendant can form meaningful connections.
Nonga is easy and fun to use:
• Simply scroll through a personalized list of profiles.
• If you're interested, slide the profile to the right to give the person a Like.
• If the feeling's mutual, then you can start chatting in our app right away.
• Not interested? Slide the profile to the left to give the person a 'Nah', or click the 'X' icon.
Right when you join, all members can:
• Become part of the largest online community for single African men and women
• Customize who and what they're looking for
• Receive a personalized group of profiles to look through every day
• Chat with other members
Go Premium and you can also:
• Rewind on people to give them a second chance
• Send unlimited likes
• View who has liked you
• Have an uninterrupted experience with no ads!
So what now? Join the community, spread the word, find a match, and have fun!